NLPub is a catalogue and a community for Russian linguistic resources. The catalogue has been founded by Dmitry Ustalov on the 1st of October 2012. NLPub is a nonprofit project, the goal of which is to popularize the natural language processing field in Russia through consolidation of the relevant information. The primary language of NLPub is Russian.
NLPub is not just a catalogue, it is the community. We have several closely connected projects:
- NLPub Q&A, a community-based question answering service for computational linguists,
- Mechanical Tsar, an open source crowdsourcing engine for mechanized labor,
- RUSSE, the first international workshop on Russian semantic evaluation,
- RTLOD, Russian thesauri as Linked Open Data,
- @nlpub, our Twitter feed with news and announces.
Please cite our resource as follows:
- Ustalov, D. NLPub: a Catalogue and a Community for Russian Linguistic Resources. Selected Papers of XVI All-Russian Scientific Conference "Digital libraries: Advanced Methods and Technologies, Digital Collections", Dubna, Russia, October 13-16, 2014, pp. 56–60, CEUR-WS.org, online http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-1297/056-60_paper-10.pdf
Currently, NLPub is hosted on the Yandex.Cloud.
In 2015 and 2017, NLPub was supported by the Microsoft Azure Research Award.
This content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 license and is attributed to NLPub unless otherwise stated. For more details see http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/.
We are grateful to all the people who participated both in improving our content and spreading the open knowledge. Particularly, we want to give a special thank you to Dmitry Granovsky, Konstantin Sokolov, Tatiana Lando, Sergey Petrenko, Mikhail Korobov, Oleg Durandin, Dmitry Kan, Alexander Panchenko, Anton Alexeyev among many other good people.
- The present page is a translation of the page NLPub:Описание in Russian.