NLPub is not just a catalogue, it is the community. We have several closely connected projects:
- NLPub Q&A, a community-based question answering service for computational linguists,
- Mechanical Tsar, an open source crowdsourcing engine for mechanized labor,
- RUSSE, the first international workshop on Russian semantic evaluation,
- RTLOD, Russian thesauri as Linked Open Data,
- @nlpub, our Twitter feed with news and announces.
Please cite our resource as follows:
- Ustalov, D. NLPub: a Catalogue and a Community for Russian Linguistic Resources. Selected Papers of XVI All-Russian Scientific Conference "Digital libraries: Advanced Methods and Technologies, Digital Collections", Dubna, Russia, October 13-16, 2014, pp. 56–60, CEUR-WS.org, online http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-1297/056-60_paper-10.pdf
Currently, NLPub is hosted on the Yandex.Cloud.
In 2015 and 2017, NLPub was supported by the Microsoft Azure Research Award.
This content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 license and is attributed to NLPub unless otherwise stated. For more details see http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/.
We are grateful to all the people who participated both in improving our content and spreading the open knowledge. Particularly, we want to give a special thank you to Dmitry Granovsky, Konstantin Sokolov, Tatiana Lando, Sergey Petrenko, Mikhail Korobov, Oleg Durandin, Dmitry Kan, Alexander Panchenko, Anton Alexeyev among many other good people.
- The present page is a translation of the page NLPub:Описание in Russian.